We are excited to be the beneficiary for Brighton Collectibles (Broadway Plaza location) #BreastCancerAwareness Power of Pink campaign, for the second year. Brighton’s goal in this year’s Power of Pink campaign is caring for and educating customers by holding events that help families who are facing breast cancer – connecting them with experts and raising money local cancer charities. The events also focus on reducing breast cancer risk through healthy lifestyle choices. Brighton will also offer products to support the cause. There are three bracelet styles ranging from $45 to $78 plus a key fob, $40. A $10 donation will be made for each product sold.
Owner and Founder Jerry Kohl explains, “What sets Brighton apart is community involvement. The staff from each of our 190 stores across the U.S choose breast cancer organizations they wish to support. The stores’ events empower survivors and raise funds to help those who are challenged by this life-threatening disease. Aimed at advancing the cure that we all hope will come soon, this year’s program focuses on health and well-being and spotlights survivors.” Brighton invites everyone in the communities to come into stores for these educational events:
• Week One (September 29-30, 2017) Meet Our Charity Partner Find out about the impact this charity is having in your community.
• Week Two (October 6-8, 2017) Meet The Nutritionist
Discover how to create a healthy lifestyle that reduces the risk of cancer.
• Week Three (October 13-15, 2017) Meet The Yoga Instructor/Therapist Learn techniques to reduce stress – for recovery and staying healthy.
• Week Four (October 20-22, 2017) Meet The Doctor/Nurse Knowledge is power: Experts share new treatments and breakthroughs.
• Week Five (October 27-29, 2017) Meet The Survivors
Hear a group of breast cancer survivors speak about their journeys.
We hope you will stop by the Brighton location in Walnut Creek, at Broadway Plaza, to be a part of this meaningful campaign.